Oba Yoruba of Kano State, Engr Muritala Alimi Otisese bags Living Hero Award

The Oba of Yoruba in Kano State, Engr Muritala Alimi Otisese, the Adetimirin 1 has bagged Life Value Awareness and Leadership Secure Initiative Living Hero of Traditional Institution.

The award presentation was done at his Office  in Kano, Kano State amidst encomium from his subjects who described the award as well deserving. 

 Life Value Awareness and Leadership Secure Initiative is a reputable Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) which its mandate include celebrating excellence in the society. 

Having beam its search light on the activities of the His Royal Majesty since he was installed, the organization decided to honoured Oba Muritala Alimi Otisese with the highest award of the organisation. 

Speaking at the event, Oba Muritala said he feels honoured to be conferred with the prestigious award as the Living Hero of Traditional Institution, adding that it is not how far but how well. 

He said to be a role model and royal father entails a lot of sacrifices, humility, courage, hard work, dedication and accommodating, saying all these sterling qualities has helped him to lead the people successfully.

In his words, " You can't have 100 percent support from the people but I can boldly say I have 95 percent of my subjects with me, the remaining 5 percent who stand as opposition have positive role to play because their criticism will always put us on our toes and this will definitely energize me and my cabinet to put in our best".

The Monarch further said, he believes in unity, togetherness and progress, noting that, it is only achievable if all hands are on deck with sincere intention and mindset to build a united community. 

He thanked God for elevating him to his present status as Oba of Yoruba in Kano State, while also appreciating the leadership of the NGO for counting him worthy for the prestigious award among numerous royal fathers in the country. 

He promised to continue to support and give assistance to the organisation whenever he is call upon within his little capacity. 

Engr Muritala Alimi Otisese was born on the 7th of July, 1963 in Kano, Kano State. He hails from Lagelu in Oyo State of the South West. He attended Ansa-u-deen Special Primary School, Kano where he obtained his Primary Six Leaving Certificate (1969-1975). He thereafter proceeded to Garki Teachers Training College, Kano for his Teacher Training Certificate/ GCE (1975-1980). In the quest for more knowledge and degrees,  he attended New Delhi University, Bombay, India where he bagged B.sc (Hons) in Electrical Engineering /Instrumentation and today is MAO Electrical and Technical Company is one of the leading company both in kano state and even across Nigeria.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.